The purpose of this document is to inform Users about the Personal Data collected from the website (hereinafter the "Application").
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this Information by informing Users. The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Notice at each access to the Application.
Personal data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
Contact data, credentials, content: for example personal data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other content personal, etc.
Failure by the User to provide some Data could prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the same can revoke it at any time.
B. Data automatically acquired during the use of the Application
Technical data: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by users who connect to the Application.
Usage data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as for example the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and the services used.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
- support and contact with the User
- comment and feedback
- viewing content from external platforms
- external management of payments by credit card or other instruments. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the payment service manager requested without being processed in any way by this Application. Payments are provided by communicating the Data to Paypal Inc.,
- user database management
- statistics only with anonymous data
- sending emails or newsletters and managing mailing lists
- remarketing and behavioral targeting by communicating the Data to Google ADwords
- commercial affiliation
3. Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out using IT methods strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may have access to the Data, providing assistance in the management of the Application and the activity or ensuring the provision of services to the User. These subjects appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access Users' Personal Data whenever this becomes necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep them confidential.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes:
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address
Personal Data can be transferred to countries outside the EU: USA.
For these countries there is an adequacy decision of the European Commission or, in the absence of such a decision, it is possible to request more information from the Data Controller regarding the appropriate guarantees adopted as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exact place where they were made available .
6. Security measures
The treatment is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, having the owner adopted adequate technical and organizational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the treatment is carried out in compliance with the legislation.
7. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no longer than the duration of 10 years from the termination of the relationship with the User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Personal Data will be kept until such interest is satisfied.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period. At the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All the collected data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which can produce legal effects for the person or which can significantly affect them.
9. User rights
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- object to the data processing ;
- access to data;
- verify and request correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data;
- receive data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or act in court.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct a request to the owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Shibui by Raffaella Grisa, with headquarter in Corso Racconigi 23 10139
Turin-Italy with VAT number 12057730017,